PrestaShop needs the following server configuration in order to run:
- PHP configuration: PHP version 7.1 or later
- System: Unix, Linux or Windows.
- MySQL: 5.0 minimum, 5.6 or later recommended
- PrestaShop can also work with NGINX 1.0 or later.
- Server RAM: The more the merrier. We recommend setting the memory allocation per script ( memory_limit) to a minimum of 256M. Memory_limit set to "512 M"
- Upload_max_filesize set to "100 M" (or more),
- Allow_url_fopen set to On,
- Register_globals set to Off,
- Safe_mode should be set to Off.
Optional PHP extensions:
Must-have PHP extensions (in the php.ini file)
To improve performances: MemCached, mcrypt PHP extension
Purchase Nuranium Theme from Themeforest then you can download theme package.Extract Package that include all files and folders of theme.
2. Install Manual Theme
To install this theme automatically do the following steps:
Vinova Theme Configuration
1. Configure the homepage you desire :
Nuranium theme has many homepage built suitable for each store, we have homepage for food, fashion, auto parts - motorbike, electronics, furniture .... After theme installed successfully, by default your homepage is homepage 1 (for Auto Parts) However, if you need another homepage, here we take the example, you need Homepage 4 (about Bakery), You will configure the following :
2. The functions of Vinova Theme configurator
- Layout width: Select the size of the box that contains the component of the page.
- Mode boxed: There are two options: boxed and full-width page.
- Using logo custom: Select "Yes" to display the logo of the site on the header. If select "No", the website will automatically select the invocie logo
- Select Logo Custom: Allows selection of logos to display on the header
- Enable popup newletter: Allow displaying newsletter popup.
- Background image Newsletter : Upload the background image of Newsletter
- Main Theme Color: Select the main colour for theme
- Main Theme Secondary: Select the extra colour for theme
( After selecting the theme color, click the "Save" button then continue to click on the "Compile CSS" button to make changes)
- Homepages : Choose the homepage (main section) for your store
3. Header :
- Header: Choose the header for your website, each style header we have the accompanying illustrations
- Show Header Sticky: Select "Yes" to display "Sticky Menu", Select "No" to disnable Sticky menu
- Width Logo Sticky: Limit the width of the logo on the Sticky Menu
- Background Header Sticky: Set the background color of the Sticky menu
- Header Color: Set the background color of the Header
- Header Molile: Set the background color of the Header Mobile
4. Footer :
- Footer: Choose the footer for your website, each style footer we have the accompanying illustrations
5. Menu Settings:
- ShowMore Vertical Menu: Enable showmore when item menu than number show
- Number Show Menu Vertical: Number of elements displayed default before selecting 'showmore'.
- Background Color: Customize the background color at the content of the website.
- Background Image: Select the available images to display at the content of the website.
- Upload Background Image: Upload background image to display at the contents of the website.
- Body font: Select the default font for the body of the page.
- Heading Font: Select the default font or the body of the page header
8. Category Pages:
- Category Layout: There are 4 style categories to choose from
- Show category title: Select whether the category title to be displayed or not.
- Show category image: Select whether the category image to be displayed or not.
- Show category description: Seclect whether the category description to be displayedor not.
- Show subcategories: Select whether the sub-categories are displayed or not.
9. Product Detail:
- Product Detail Layout: Select the display type in the product details page.
- Thumbnails Type: Select the display type of the product thumbnail.
- Display thumbnails: Select the number of thumbnail are shown.
- Display Product SKU: Allow the product SKU to be displayed or not.
- Display Product Attribute: Allow the product attribute is display or not.
- Display Product Availability: Allow displaying the products available in stock or not
- Share buttons: Allows the display of the share button to select the forms of sharing
- Short Product Description: Allow the short product description to be displayedor not.
10. Product Settings:
- Show Add to cart: Display the "add to cart" button
- Show Wishlist: Display the "wishlist" button
- Show Quick view: Display the "Quick view" button
- Show product label (New/Sale): Display the "New/Sale" label
- Stock information: Display the "Stock" information ( in stock / out stock )
- Category Blog Layout: Select layout for the blog entry displayed.
- Category Blog Item Type: Select what is the display type for blog entries.
- Number column in category blog page: Select the number of columns to display in category blog page.
12. Contact Info:
- Page Contact Full Width: We have 2 styles of contact Us page. If you use full 1920 style map, please select "Yes"
- Other option: Some other options, you enter the phone number, email ... for your contact page
- Show block: Allows display of page sharing.
- Show Social Sticky : Display Social icon on sticky menu
14. Responsive :
- Logo mobile : Upload the logo, which will be displayed on the mobile header
15. Custom Css:
- Add your css
Note: Some CSS-related changes - eg color, font ..., after clicking the "Save" button, you need to click on the "Complie CSS" button to make the changes.
Vinova testimonial manager
1. Backend < Vinova Framework --> Manage Testimonial > :
- Testimonials limit: Enter the maximum number of testimonials to display onthe browser
- Testimonials Item Style: Select the display stype of testimonial items.
- Column on Desktop: Enter the number of colum to display on Desktop.
- Column on Tablets: Enter the number of colum to display on Tablet
- Column on Mobile: Enter the number of colum to display on Mobile
2. Add new Testimonial
1 - If you want to create a new Testimonial, please click the "Add New" button.
2 - If you want to edit the created Testimonial, please click the "Edit" button.
3 - If you want to delete the created Testimonial, please click the "Delete" button.
After clicking the "Add New" button, you will be redirected to this page:
TESTIMONIALS INFORMATION :
- Name: Customer Name
- Email: Email Address
- Company or Job position: Company address or Job position
- Address: Address of customer
- Image: Add customer avatar
- URL: The website url
- Content: Enter your content
- Html: Enter html
- Enabled : Allow enable or disable.
Vinova Product Comment
- All reviews must be validated by an employee: All reviews must be confirmed by the store employee.
- Allow guest reviews: Allow customers to comment or not.
- Minimum time between 2 reviews from the same user: The time between two reviews from the same user.